Thank you for taking the time to visit rousesjewellers.ie. Rouses Jewellers sells only to customers who are resident in the Republic of Ireland. Orders outside of the Republic of Ireland will not be processed and no orders will be dispatched to any address outside of the Republic of Ireland.
Our aim is to ensure that all products displayed on our website are accurate and complete. However, products can appear smaller or larger on our website due to photography techniques and screen defaults. Products showcased on rousesjewellers.ie may not be not shown true to size nor binding as to detail. All products listed are priced in Euro and include VAT. Please note that our prices are subject to change without prior notice.
Every effort is made on the website is to ensure that all information recorded e.g. product descriptions and details, is accurate. Any errors that occur will be corrected as soon as possible.
If the unlikely event that a product has been priced incorrectly, any orders associated with the product will be cancelled at the discretion of Rouses; the customer will be informed of the cancellation along with any further instructions regarding the product.
If an order has been dispatched, you the consumer will be required to pay the difference between the actual price or lower price.
In the event that an item is out of stock before it is possible to post an update on the website, we will notify you by email or telephone as soon as possible to arrange a refund. Please note, that all information on products listed on our website, is an invitation to purchase. Confirmation of sale and order acceptance is made through the sending of a shipment email.
How to Order
When you decide to purchase an item from rousesjewellers.ie we will process and fulfil all orders. We will receive your order, including but not limited to; your name, address, email address, contact telephone number and selected products. The customer will then be directed to our secure server Stripe.com where payment details can be inputted.
When the order has been successfully processed, an acknowledgement email will be automatically sent to the customer, stating a request to purchase.
All orders are paid for, in advance. Credit and debit cards are debited as soon as the request to purchase has been made.
Order Acknowledgment and Acceptance of orders
All information on products, listed on our online shop, is an invitation to purchase. All orders are subject to acceptance by us. Orders may not be accepted for any one of the following reasons:
- If payment has not been successful
- If a product is currently out of stock
- If products on our website are incorrectly priced or incorrectly described
- If Shipping restrictions apply
- If the delivery address is incomplete or not valid
You will receive acknowledgment of your order to the email address provided by you during the order process. This will include the details of the products ordered and your order number. Please note that this is an order acknowledgement only, and not an acceptance of your order.
Payment will be taken in advance of order acceptance and refunded in the case of rejection.
Once an order has been reviewed and confirmed to fit the criteria of approval, the order will be accepted. Please note that order acceptance is confirmed through the sending of a shipment email, forming a binding contract.
If an order cannot be accepted, a refund will be arranged, which may take up to 14 days to appear in your bank account. In such cases, the customer will be informed by telephone or email.
Delivery of Goods
As soon as the order is accepted and payment has been cleared goods will be despatched.
Orders will be posted to the shipment name and address provided to us. It is the customer’s responsibility to review this information before making an order on rousesjewellers.ie.
Orders are dispatched via courier Monday-Thursday. To ensure the safe delivery of packages, all orders made after 1pm on Thursday evening – Friday will be posted the following Monday.
Great care and precautions will be taken on behalf of Rouses to ensure a safe delivery to the customer. A tracking number for each package is provided to the customer in a shipment email prior to dispatch. All orders processed are fully insured and may require a signature to acknowledge the receipt of delivery.
In the unlikely case of non-delivery, the assigned courier will be able to provide updated location information on the parcel, and is the first point of contact for the customer.
When placing an online order, the customer will be presented with an opportunity to add a delivery note for the attention of the assigned courier. This information is supplied at the discretion of the customer. Rouses cannot take responsibility for any requests made by the customer, for parcels to be left in any location outside of the home.
If the package has not arrived within the advised delivery time, a case can be raised with Rouses for a missing parcel. Each case will be investigated by Rouses and a refund will be issued upon case closure in certain instances.
Please allow up to 14 days for investigations to reach closure.
|Republic of Ireland||8-12 Days||€8.50|
Free delivery by courier using tracking for purchases over €75, if customer wishes delivery to be by registered post, please see rates above.
If upon receiving your purchase from Rouses you are not happy with it, you are entitled to a full refund once you can return your item within 14 days of receiving it. You must notify us of your return by email, no later than 14 days from the date you receive the last of your items, including your order information and tracking number. Following this, your package must be posted within 3 days. This applies to all products with the exception of earrings, which for hygiene reasons cannot be returned.
Items must be returned in the same condition as received, unworn and unmarked, with any included swing-tag attached. Items must be sent in their original packaging, and with any accompanying booklets or guarantees included. Worn, altered items or items damaged after delivery will not be accepted for a refund.
In an instance where there is a reasonable belief on the part of Rouses, that a product was worn or damaged after sale, we cannot guarantee a full refund.
Refunds will be made to the card used to purchase the item. Rouses will only refund the value of the item, not any costs incurred by the customer in returning, such as postage/courier fares. Rouses will fairly evaluate each request. Return payments may take up to 14 days to appear in the customer’s bank account once issued.
Refunds will be confirmed by email after authorisation.
Returning Online Purchases
Items can only be returned using tracking, and will not be accepted otherwise.
To return your item:
- Notify Rouses at EMAILADDRESS of your return. State ‘Return’ along with your order number in the email subject line. Please include your tracking number so that we can trace the package. Your package must be sent within 4 days of notifying us.
- Complete the returns form, which is provided as part of the paperwork within your parcel. If you have misplaced this, please email ROUSESEMAIL for an additional copy.
- Prepare your item for return, include with it all booklets/guarantees, and the return form completed in step 2.
- Ensure that the package is safely sealed.
- In clear writing, add the returns address, which is provided as part of the paperwork within your parcel.
- Return your package using registered post.
- When your package is received at Rouses you will receive an email confirmation.
- Interpretation. In these conditions of sale:
the “Agreement” means the agreement which is formed when we accept an order from you, as provided in these conditions.
“Customer” or “you” means the person who purchases Goods via the rousesjewellers.ie website.
“Goods” means the goods described in the shipment email.
“Rouses”, “we” or “us” means MHP Limited, registered in Ireland no. 142119, whose registered office is at 18 Pearse Street, Ballina, Co. Mayo.
“these terms” means the terms of business set out in this document.
- Terms of Sale. The display of Goods on this website does not constitute an offer to sell them as described, or to sell any goods at all. By clicking to place an order, you are making an offer to buy which incorporates these terms. If we elect to accept your offer, you will receive a shipment email. We reserve the right to decline any order, without giving a reason.
- Orders. Orders are only binding when the shipment email is received. You should check the shipment email and notify us of any mistake by email or telephone immediately, otherwise the details stated in the shipment email will apply to the Agreement.
- Availability. If you order Goods and we accept the order, we reserve the right to notify you at any time before delivery of the unavailability of the particular Goods ordered. You can then cancel the Agreement and we will refund you all money paid in full. Alternatively, you can accept any equivalent product we offer to you.
- VAT. Unless they are expressly quoted as not including VAT, all prices are inclusive of value added tax and other government taxes or duties.
- Payment. Payment is collected from your credit/debit card before the shipment email is sent, and before the Goods are delivered.
- Delivery. We will use reasonable efforts to meet any delivery date, but it should be understood that they are estimates and we are not liable (in contract, negligence or otherwise) for any loss or damage resulting from them not being met, howsoever caused. Goods are shipped by courier to the delivery address you gave, as stated in the shipment email.
- Title. Title to Goods ordered passes to you when the Goods are shipped, or if later when you make full payment.
- Instalments. Where you have ordered more than one item, we may make delivery in one or more instalments.
- YOUR RIGHT TO CANCEL You have the right to cancel this contract within 14 days without giving any reason.
The cancellation period will expire after 14 days from the day on which you acquire, or a third party other than the carrier and indicated by you acquires, physical possession of the goods.
- To exercise the right to cancel, you must inform us Rouse’s Jewellers, 18 Pearse St, Ballina, Co. Mayo, Phone: (096) 73866, email: email@example.com, of your decision to cancel this contract by an unequivocal statement (e.g. a letter sent by post, fax or e-mail). You may use the attached cancellation form but it is not obligatory.
To meet the cancellation deadline, it is sufficient for you to send your communication concerning your exercise of the right to cancel before the cancellation period has expired.
EFFECTS OF CANCELLATION:
If you cancel this contract, we will reimburse to you all payments received from you, including the costs of delivery (with the exception of the supplementary costs resulting from your choice of a type of delivery other than the least expensive type of standard delivery offered by us) without undue delay and in any event not later than 14 days from the day on which we are informed about your decision to cancel this contract. We will carry out such reimbursement using the same means of payment as you used for the initial transaction, unless you have expressly agreed otherwise; in any event, you will not incur any fees as a result of such reimbursement.
You shall send back the goods or hand them over to us, without undue delay and in any event not later than 14 days from the day on which you communicate your cancellation of the contract to us. The deadline is met if you send back the goods before the period of 14 days has expired.
You will bear the direct cost of returning the goods.
- Prices Quoted. Unless otherwise stated, prices quoted are only valid during your browser session.
- Queries and Complaints. Notification of queries and/or complaints must be notified to us in writing within fourteen (14) days of receipt of the Goods.
- Warranties. We warrant that:
- at the time of sale, we will have title to sell the Goods to you; and
- the Goods sold to you will conform with the specification for them published by us or their manufacturer.
- Remedy. Subject to Clause 17, if we are in breach of the warranties given by us under Clause 12, our liability shall be limited to:
- replacement of the Goods concerned; or
- at our option, reimbursement of the price.
- No Other Liability. Subject to Clause 17, we will have no further liability to you other than as described in Clause 14, whether under these terms sale or on any other basis including liability in tort as a result of the sale of the Goods.
- Consequential Loss Etc. Subject to Clause 17, we will not under any circumstances be liable to you by reason of any representation or warranty, condition or other term or any duty of common law, or under the express terms of these terms, for any consequential, special, incidental or punitive loss or damage (whether for loss of current or future profits, loss of enterprise value or otherwise) and whether occasioned by our negligence, or that of our employees or agents or otherwise, even if advised of the possibility of such damages.
- Non-Excludable Liability. Nothing in this these conditions of sale shall exclude or limit our liability for death or personal injury resulting from our negligence, or that of any of our employees or agents, nor shall they operate to exclude or limit any statutory rights which cannot be legally excluded or limited, including the statutory rights of a consumer.
- Force Majeure. We are not liable for delays in performance (including delivery or service) caused by circumstances beyond our reasonable control and will be entitled to a time extension for performance. Examples include strikes, problems with suppliers or transport, industrial relations problems, exchange fluctuations, governmental or regulatory reaction and natural disasters. If the conditions last for more than 2 months, the Agreement may be terminated by either party without compensation.
- Entire Agreement. These terms expressly incorporate our Privacy Statement. Together, they contain the entire understanding and agreement between us and you relating to the sale of products to you through this website.
- Governing Law. These conditions of sale shall be governed by Irish law and the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Ireland.
[Complete and return this form only if you wish to cancel the contract.]
To: Rouse’s Jewellers, 18 Pearse St, Ballina, Co. Mayo, Phone: (096) 73866, email: firstname.lastname@example.org:
I/We hereby give notice that I/We cancel my/our contract of sale of the following goods:
Ordered on/received on:
Name of consumer(s):
Address of consumer(s):
Signature of consumer(s): ___________________________ [only if this form is notified on paper],